Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

perumal   03 December 2015

Grandson property rights

Hi,

1) Would like to know do Grandson has any propery rights in Mother side property (IE: My mother father doent want to give share from his property the property was earned by hime only.)

2) My uncle IE: My monther younger  brother has decied to sell some property from my grandfater share & he has wrritten & given EUD to another guy i am not sure what is EUD in tamilnadu.As the orginal paper are in nationalized bank for loan.Need to know is it vaild or not.

Regards.

Learning

8 Replies

2) My uncle IE: My monther younger brother has decied to sell some property from my grandfater share & he has wrritten & given Conveyance Non Metro/UA to another guy u.As the orginal paper are in nationalized bank for loan.Need to know is it vaild or not.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     03 December 2015

Sir,

If that's the self acquired property then your mother have no share in the property and your grand father can dispose of the property in any manner as he wants.

Even your maternal uncle has no right to sell the property in that case.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Yes i agree with you sir my mother has no rights do i as a grandson can claim the rights to the property.

Reagrds.

muzaffar   03 December 2015

No dear u can't object

ahh ok thanks a lot for your suggestion i really appreciate all for your efforts

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2015

Your mother and you have no forced share in your maternal grandfather's self earned/self acquired property in his life time.

However you may obtain the chain of title documents and show these to an able counsel to ascertain the nature of property.

If your grandfather dies without disposing the property by a valid/registered deed and without leaving a valid WILL then your mother has inheritance rights. 

Yes sir now i understand means if he has not written any will & dies then only my mother can claim to have a share in property otherwise no.

Sri Vijayan.A (Legal Consultant)     03 December 2015

Yea, by intestate succession only your mother can inherit the joint ownership.

At present your mother, your uncle or yourself cannot have any right on his self earned property.

You may acquire any share after the life time of your grand pa and your mother, provided the property is not alienated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register