Hi. I am Bhaskar from Rajahmundry.
Please go through my problem.
My grandfather had 10 acres land. He has 5 sons and two daughters. My grandfather passed away in 1995 without bill. The whole land is not registered till now. one daughter also passed away in 2012. My grandmother is also passed away in 2014. Here is the complete data.
1) 1st daughter ( passed away in 2012) - 3 daughters and 1 son
2) 1st son - 2 boys.
3) 2nd son- 2 boys, 1 daughter
3) 3rd son- 1 boy
4) 2nd daughter - 2sons, 1daughter
5) 4th son- 2 boys
6) 5th son - 2 daughters( minors)
1) Since my grandfather passed away in 1995, will the share goes to daughters of my grandfather? Will the 2005 coparcenary act applicable here??
2) Howmany shares will be there finally??
3) Are grandchildren also getting some share even if their father is alive??
4) What if grandchildren are minors??
5) What about one daughter who passed away??? Will her share will be distributed to her heirs in equal proportion??
Thanks in Advance