LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k srikanth   07 August 2015

Grand father's property

hello, i'm srikanth, my grandfather has three son's and one daughter.the elder son has died long ago.My grandfather expired last year,then after his daughter started to take the entire land(4 acres) which she made a note on white paper from my grandfather with a wrong signature that signature was done in regional language but he does his signature in english.Now i want to claim my grandfather's property.and the white note of his daughter had no witness signatures..so me and my uncle's son wnat to claim our property..can anyone please advice me.

Learning

3 Replies

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     07 August 2015

Hi 

You have a legal claim on the property by virtue of being a grand son. please contact a lawyer in your locality. 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     07 August 2015

dear srikanth

as told by ld adv you have a share in the grandfathers property.the white paper is not to be considered as a will as it is without witness signature.you file for a suit for partition and posession.also obtain an injunction over your aunt to prevent her from selling the property in the meantime

k srikanth   08 August 2015

Thank you sir, know will she get any part of the land as she is asking the entire land and trying to sell it...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register