LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anilkumar   01 November 2015

Gpa holder refusing to cancel gpa

I have give GPA to one of my family member because I am NRI now when i request to cancel GPA he is not agreeing for the same , please suggest me how to proceed , Can i file any cheating case ?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 November 2015

The principal can issue a notice of revocation of power of attorney to the agent. It is enough. If necessary a Deed of Revocation of Power of Attorney can be registered for safety purposes.
1 Like

Anilkumar   01 November 2015

Power of attroney has been registerd in registar, Power of attorney gives him right to sold a property also , when i contact registar they have informed me to cancel the GPA and regtister that cancellation in Registar and also they informed that to cancel GPA both Principle and agent should personally presence . My GPA holder refusing to cancel I am worried that he may enter into any sales agreement . Can I comple him for cancellation using any section in any act .

(Guest)

dont worry about the GPA holder..just go with the expert advise above..once you got it cancelled and the same has been registerd, any further activity beyond that by the GPA holder will be considreed illegal..just do your part..

1 Like

siddhartha sinha   02 November 2015

Apart from the above suggestions you may also place an ad in local newspaper(s) that gpa has been cancelled. Keep the cutting. Place a board /notice outside the property that you are the owner of the said property and there is no poa holder.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register