Gpa and jda


i am the land owener,as i gave it to one of the developer to develop(JDA and GPA) and form sites in the land. The developer by name MSK Shelters,Banashankari Second Stage, Bangalore,Karnataka. According to JDA(2014) 54% land owner and 46% developer, the developer need to comlpete the work within 2 years, after sharing agreement needto be written, but he developed partly and got the release of sites from authority (40% and 30% totallly 70%) and sold the same without notice of us and he is not completed the development work and remaining he is not ready to complete the work and rest 30% yet not released.... as  a land lord what i need to do...the developer is well planned to cheat me...

 
Reply   
 
subregistrar/supdt.(retired)

Dear querist, immediately consult a local advocate having knowledge in property matters for guidance.

 
Reply   
 


LEAVE A REPLY


    

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  



 

Search Forum:








×

  LAWyersclubindia Menu