LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivam shukla   25 August 2016

Govt service after father death

Dear Sir my father death was on 26 jan 1963.this time i am one year old.i had given the application many times to irrigation department in up but rejected.my mother granted pension on 1993.if any rule in constitution to get the job.my mother also expired on 24 jan 2014.i have faced more problem in our life.so if any rule in constitution to please provide the job because i am facing lots of problem in life. regards krishna kumar shukla mob.no:9415013840

Learning

11 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2016

proposal not even worht the cost of stationary.

Most in eligible case.

No govt official of any rank (unless having alternative job) can afford even think to help you

Your mother couldave applied for such job now 1962 born had you been in service you would have been nearing retirement age.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 August 2016

You may download the Rules on 'Compassionate Appointment' of the dept. and file the representations made by your mother, you in order in your file and show these to a very able counsel specializing in Labor/Service matters, for a considered opinion.

Your able counsel can appraise you on merits, strategies if any, hope if an, from Deptt  of court of law.

In the meantime you may go thru various threads on similar queries in ‘Search’ option on right hand side bottom of this web page e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Appointment-on-compassionate-ground--604946.asp

Shivam shukla   26 August 2016

Can you give the contact no .

AV Bagur Advocate (Advocate )     26 August 2016

Your age now would be 54.  This also makes you inelibigle by any stretch. 

Whose number you want?

Meet your own able counsel as suggested for considered opinion.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2016

It is not the age of 54 alone which make shim in eligible request has nto been made immediately after death. If he was infacnt his mother could have applied.

I am sorry for not being able to agree with Mr Kumar Doab.  He need not spend even a shred of paper and not even 1 rupee on postage / travel for pursuing a request which he will never be able to achive.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 August 2016

From the facts stated, you are aged more than fifty and it is more than fifty years since your father has expired. It is too optimistic to suggest that you can take advantage of the schme for compassionate appointment.

Despite the disagreement;

Mr.Sudhir Kumar

Let him atleast reply who did what, and at what time?

Let him and readers gain something from this thread so that maximum number of people do not commit blunders in life.

It is loudly visible that if there is NO reply from dept. then it is for some reason.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2016

No it is not a blunder he committed.  He did not need the job as his mother could feed him and cloth him and educate him.  Even she also did not need any compassionate job.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2016

There are many question that can be put to him :-

1. why his mother did not apply for compassionate job.
  2. why any other family member did not apply
  3. if applied what was the outcome
  4. how did he susrvive till this age whether he is still getting pension of father.
  5. did he earn anything in his life.
  6. did he do any job/business so far.
  7. is he married till this age.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 August 2016

It is for the querist to reply or approach his own counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register