LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sajfromtaj (IVth Class)     06 September 2013

Govt post ivth class but work as a iiird class employee

I am working in Govt of Uttar Pradesh Panchayat Raj Department as a Safai Karmi in Revenue village

Safai Karmi Post is newly created in the year 2008 by Mayawati Government

At the time of Safai Karmi Bharti, I am working in same department in Agra as a Computer Operator on Contract Basis in Total Sainitation Scheme

After Safai Karmi Bharti, I have resign from Computer Operator in Total Sainitation Scheme

and joined as a Safai Karmi as above BUT WORK FROM START TILL DATE AS A COMPUTER OPERATOR IN THE OFFICE

approximately 4 years have been passed can I claim to IIIrd class Employee

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2013

it was your choice that being cyber qualified you opted for this post for the sake of being a govt employee whereas earlier you were perhaps project employee.

you can refuse computer work and stick to brooming, washing toilets, removing dead rats etc.

sajfromtaj (IVth Class)     06 September 2013

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

it was your choice that being cyber qualified you opted for this post for the sake of being a govt employee whereas earlier you were perhaps project employee.

you can refuse computer work and stick to brooming, washing toilets, removing dead rats etc.

Yes Sir Very True....

As a Project Employee I got Rs. 5000 per month

At the time of Safai Karmi Bharti our employeer said to me that You have very good qualification

You should resign from Project Employee and take Safai Karmi Job, you have many benifit as 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 1800 with DA, which increase every six months and yearly incremeant

I have completed 5 years approx. in this Safai Karmi jobs but work in District Level as a Computer Operator and take salary as a Safai Karmi 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 September 2013

what do you want now?

Post of Safai Karmi has no promotion prospects other then peon. You can get that post provided no sr safai karmi above above is 8th pass. Thereafter you can become clerk.

what prevented you during these five years to apply for higher posts?

You have no claim for any salary for which you never applied and never recruited.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register