LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G Kishore Advocate (Self)     13 January 2018

Govt job appointmnet

I had selected to AP Model Schools, on the basis of my qualification Master of Finanacial Management which was renamed by UGC as Master of Commerce ( Finanace) M.Com(F)..on the basis of commerce i had applied for the Post PGT Commerce..on the basis of written exam and selected to the post...messages from Education dept to attend the interview for Certificate cerification..on the day i had selected without objection..and called me for placements and i had opted the placement also...later msg from Educational dept to receive the appointment letter...i attended to received the appointment letter on the day they objected me that there is Qualification difference with your PG...i showned the letter from University which was issued by UGC...(as per notification they required Any Commerce PostGraduate are eligible)...i so many times i requested with officials ...but they rejected....i file a WP in 2016...at Hyderabad High court...to till date its under pending...How to move the case to hearing at an earliest....and also suggest me whether the judgment is favour for me or not

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 January 2018

"Case pending" doesn't mean you will be convicted; it just means the item isn't resolved at the time of the background check report. Courts will take on its own procedure to come to the bench.Have patience.

G Kishore Advocate (Self)     17 January 2018

Thank you sir, can the case be favour to me..

G Kishore Advocate (Self)     17 January 2018

Thank you sir, can the case be favour to me..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register