Government job after change of name?

hello lawyers,
i have a query regarding change of name.
i have changed my name legally through gazette of india,delhi after completing my 10th,12th and graduation with old name.
so, can i apply for SSC job or any other government job with my new name, will they accept me with new name?
i have not changed my name in educational certificates
(CBSE & UPTU) because they refused to change it.
...please reply...its urgent..please
Lawyer in

New name only is applicable and legal. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu