LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay   27 November 2015

Goverment job on compassionate grounds

My father was working as a lecturer in a government inter college in.He died at the age of 59 because of a road traffic accident in suspecious condition just 6 months before his retirment.I was a final year (Ayurvedic) student at that time. My mother and his brother (My maternal uncles)had forced me to give a affidavit and NOC in favour of my mother to let her apply for a government job as an assistant teacher in place of my died father on compassionate grounds in a college in Allahabad.Me and my father's wish was to do a Post graduation in Ayuerveda (MD) after my graduation and my mother also assured me that after taking job on compassionate grounds she will take full care of my furre studeis.But soon after getting job my mother was not at all helped me in my study,nor allowing me to practice me in Allahabad and forcefully evicted me and my wife from our house which she got on her name after selling old and ancestral properties by way of my POA.Though with the NOC and consent of mine mother has got job on compassionate grounds but she has not at all helping me and also taken POA which was registered and sold out all properties with the help of her brothers and son in law and even not given my share also.the only reason for this i had married to girl with low social status and not fullfiled her dowry demands and expectations.Please suggest as I am trying to persue my post graduation but mother is not helping me and even not allowing to reside in the house.She has given an application and undertaking before her appointment that she wiil take care  of her family who were dependent on him and in case if it is found anybody is neglected her service may be terminated at later stage.Pl suggest how to go in this case as i have no shelter to live also.Is this the meaning of Compassionate appointment? told to appointing authorities they told cannot do anything this is your family matter.

Learning

12 Replies

vijay   27 November 2015

My father was working as a lecturer in a government inter college in.He died at the age of 59 because of a road traffic accident in suspecious condition just 6 months before his retirment.I was a final year (Ayurvedic) student at that time. My mother and his brother (My maternal uncles)had forced me to give a affidavit and NOC in favour of my mother to let her apply for a government job as an assistant teacher in place of my died father on compassionate grounds in a college in Allahabad.Me and my father's wish was to do a Post graduation in Ayuerveda (MD) after my graduation and my mother also assured me that after taking job on compassionate grounds she will take full care of my furre studeis.But soon after getting job my mother was not at all helped me in my study,nor allowing me to practice me in Allahabad and forcefully evicted me and my wife from our house which she got on her name after selling old and ancestral properties by way of my POA.Though with the NOC and consent of mine mother has got job on compassionate grounds but she has not at all helping me and also taken POA which was registered and sold out all properties with the help of her brothers and son in law and even not given my share also.the only reason for this i had married to girl with low social status and not fullfiled her dowry demands and expectations.Please suggest as I am trying to persue my post graduation but mother is not helping me and even not allowing to reside in the house.She has given an application and undertaking before her appointment that she wiil take care  of her family who were dependent on him and in case if it is found anybody is neglected her service may be terminated at later stage.Pl suggest how to go in this case as i have no shelter to live also.Is this the meaning of Compassionate appointment? told to appointing authorities they told cannot do anything this is your family matter.

vijay   27 November 2015

vijay   27 November 2015

My father was working as a lecturer in a government inter college in.He died at the age of 59 because of a road traffic accident in suspecious condition just 6 months before his retirment.I was a final year (Ayurvedic) student at that time. My mother and his brother (My maternal uncles)had forced me to give a affidavit and NOC in favour of my mother to let her apply for a government job as an assistant teacher in place of my died father on compassionate grounds in a college in Allahabad.Me and my father's wish was to do a Post graduation in Ayuerveda (MD) after my graduation and my mother also assured me that after taking job on compassionate grounds she will take full care of my furre studeis.But soon after getting job my mother was not at all helped me in my study,nor allowing me to practice me in Allahabad and forcefully evicted me and my wife from our house which she got on her name after selling old and ancestral properties by way of my POA.Though with the NOC and consent of mine mother has got job on compassionate grounds but she has not at all helping me and also taken POA which was registered and sold out all properties with the help of her brothers and son in law and even not given my share also.the only reason for this i had married to girl with low social status and not fullfiled her dowry demands and expectations.Please suggest as I am trying to persue my post graduation but mother is not helping me and even not allowing to reside in the house.She has given an application and undertaking before her appointment that she wiil take care  of her family who were dependent on him and in case if it is found anybody is neglected her service may be terminated at later stage.Pl suggest how to go in this case as i have no shelter to live also.Is this the meaning of Compassionate appointment? told to appointing authorities they told cannot do anything it is your family matter what to do ?

vijay   27 November 2015

My father was working as a lecturer in a government inter college in.He died at the age of 59 because of a road traffic accident in suspecious condition just 6 months before his retirment.I was a final year (Ayurvedic) student at that time. My mother and his brother (My maternal uncles)had forced me to give a affidavit and NOC in favour of my mother to let her apply for a government job as an assistant teacher in place of my died father on compassionate grounds in a college in Allahabad.Me and my father's wish was to do a Post graduation in Ayuerveda (MD) after my graduation and my mother also assured me that after taking job on compassionate grounds she will take full care of my furre studeis.But soon after getting job my mother was not at all helped me in my study,nor allowing me to practice me in Allahabad and forcefully evicted me and my wife from our house which she got on her name after selling old and ancestral properties by way of my POA.Though with the NOC and consent of mine mother has got job on compassionate grounds but she has not at all helping me and also taken POA which was registered and sold out all properties with the help of her brothers and son in law and even not given my share also.the only reason for this i had married to girl with low social status and not fullfiled her dowry demands and expectations.Please suggest as I am trying to persue my post graduation but mother is not helping me and even not allowing to reside in the house.She has given an application and undertaking before her appointment that she wiil take care  of her family who were dependent on him and in case if it is found anybody is neglected her service may be terminated at later stage.Pl suggest how to go in this case as i have no shelter to live also.Is this the meaning of Compassionate appointment? told to appointing authorities they told cannot do any

vijay   27 November 2015

My father was working as a lecturer in a government inter college in.He died at the age of 59 because of a road traffic accident in suspecious condition just 6 months before his retirment.I was a final year (Ayurvedic) student at that time. My mother and his brother (My maternal uncles)had forced me to give a affidavit and NOC in favour of my mother to let her apply for a government job as an assistant teacher in place of my died father on compassionate grounds in a college in Allahabad.Me and my father's wish was to do a Post graduation in Ayuerveda (MD) after my graduation and my mother also assured me that after taking job on compassionate grounds she will take full care of my furre studeis.But soon after getting job my mother was not at all helped me in my study,nor allowing me to practice me in Allahabad and forcefully evicted me and my wife from our house which she got on her name after selling old and ancestral properties by way of my POA.Though with the NOC and consent of mine mother has got job on compassionate grounds but she has not at all helping me and also taken POA which was registered and sold out all properties with the help of her brothers and son in law and even not given my share also.the only reason for this i had married to girl with low social status and not fullfiled her dowry demands and expectations.Please suggest as I am trying to persue my post graduation but mother is not helping me and even not allowing to reside in the house.She has given an application and undertaking before her appointment that she wiil take care  of her family who were dependent on him and in case if it is found anybody is neglected her service may be terminated at later stage.Pl suggest how to go in this case as i have no shelter to live also.Is this the meaning of Compassionate appointment? told to appointing authorities they told cannot do any

vijay   27 November 2015

vijay   27 November 2015

My father was working as a lecturer in a government inter college in.He died at the age of 59 because of a road traffic accident in suspecious condition just 6 months before his retirment.I was a final year (Ayurvedic) student at that time. My mother and his brother (My maternal uncles)had forced me to give a affidavit and NOC in favour of my mother to let her apply for a government job as an assistant teacher in place of my died father on compassionate grounds in a college in Allahabad.Me and my father's wish was to do a Post graduation in Ayuerveda (MD) after my graduation and my mother also assured me that after taking job on compassionate grounds she will take full care of my furre studeis.But soon after getting job my mother was not at all helped me in my study,nor allowing me to practice me in Allahabad and forcefully evicted me and my wife from our house which she got on her name after selling old and ancestral properties by way of my POA.Though with the NOC and consent of mine mother has got job on compassionate grounds but she has not at all helping me and also taken POA which was registered and sold out all properties with the help of her brothers and son in law and even not given my share also.the only reason for this i had married to girl with low social status and not fullfiled her dowry demands and expectations.Please suggest as I am trying to persue my post graduation but mother is not helping me and even not allowing to reside in the house.She has given an application and undertaking before her appointment that she wiil take care  of her family who were dependent on him and in case if it is found anybody is neglected her service may be terminated at later stage.Pl suggest how to go in this case as i have no shelter to live also.Is this the meaning of Compassionate appointment? told to appointing authorities they told cannot do anything it is your family matter.

vijay   27 November 2015

My father was working as a lecturer in a government inter college in.He died at the age of 59 because of a road traffic accident in suspecious condition just 6 months before his retirment.I was a final year (Ayurvedic) student at that time. My mother and his brother (My maternal uncles)had forced me to give a affidavit and NOC in favour of my mother to let her apply for a government job as an assistant teacher in place of my died father on compassionate grounds in a college in Allahabad.Me and my father's wish was to do a Post graduation in Ayuerveda (MD) after my graduation and my mother also assured me that after taking job on compassionate grounds she will take full care of my furre studeis.But soon after getting job my mother was not at all helped me in my study,nor allowing me to practice me in Allahabad and forcefully evicted me and my wife from our house which she got on her name after selling old and ancestral properties by way of my POA.Though with the NOC and consent of mine mother has got job on compassionate grounds but she has not at all helping me and also taken POA which was registered and sold out all properties with the help of her brothers and son in law and even not given my share also.the only reason for this i had married to girl with low social status and not fullfiled her dowry demands and expectations.Please suggest as I am trying to persue my post graduation but mother is not helping me and even not allowing to reside in the house.She has given an application and undertaking before her appointment that she wiil take care of her family who were dependent on him and in case if it is found anybody is neglected her service may be terminated at later stage.Pl suggest how to go in this case as i have no shelter to live also.Is this the meaning of Compassionate appointment? told to appointing authorities they told cannot do anything it is your family matter

vijay   27 November 2015

My father was working as a lecturer in a government inter college in.He died at the age of 59 because of a road traffic accident in suspecious condition just 6 months before his retirment.I was a final year (Ayurvedic) student at that time. My mother and his brother (My maternal uncles)had forced me to give a affidavit and NOC in favour of my mother to let her apply for a government job as an assistant teacher in place of my died father on compassionate grounds in a college in Allahabad.Me and my father's wish was to do a Post graduation in Ayuerveda (MD) after my graduation and my mother also assured me that after taking job on compassionate grounds she will take full care of my furre studeis.But soon after getting job my mother was not at all helped me in my study,nor allowing me to practice me in Allahabad and forcefully evicted me and my wife from our house which she got on her name after selling old and ancestral properties by way of my POA.Though with the NOC and consent of mine mother has got job on compassionate grounds but she has not at all helping me and also taken POA which was registered and sold out all properties with the help of her brothers and son in law and even not given my share also.the only reason for this i had married to girl with low social status and not fullfiled her dowry demands and expectations.Please suggest as I am trying to persue my post graduation but mother is not helping me and even not allowing to reside in the house.She has given an application and undertaking before her appointment that she wiil take care of her family who were dependent on him and in case if it is found anybody is neglected her service may be terminated at later stage.Pl suggest how to go in this case as i have no shelter to live also.Is this the meaning of Compassionate appointment? told to appointing authorities they told cannot do anything it is your family matter,on the basis of undertaking and application given before appointing authority any thing can be done

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 November 2015

Sorry to hear all this in Public, being a graduate Doctor, do not try to depend on mother, and blame her when you are capable of doing it on your own to fulfil your ambitions.  There are lakhs of orphans and poor parents, still their children are making a mark of their own with their determination.  Never look to others, even relatives and stand on your feet and accomplish your desires /dreams to become realities with your hardwork and determination.

vijay   28 November 2015

it is a legal firm or what ?

Yentede Banta: who are you I dont know and dont care you dam I know my capabilty and qualification and also know how to servive with me and my family which i am doing for the past 2 and half years without anybodies support.you are not the one whom i am asking food,job or shelter,it is me who lost his father in the age of 22 years only and my mother stabeed me behing my back but still i am serviving and fighting with situations my own.it is the shame for this site who carries people like you who instead of giving legal advice making fun.imagine if you were in my place you would have done suicide only.you even dont deserve to address my question.

you are talking about support to mother which i had already given her unconditional NOC and POA which she totally mis utilised.what else can i do if she is doing cheating to me and asking dowry,money etc and not allowing me and my wife to stay in the house.I had put a question in this forum legally and you are talking non sense.first learn how to give respect to other.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 November 2015

UR query is just a family affair and does not attract legal advices.These NOC's and affidavits are of no use between a mother and a son.Hence better settle UR family issues within the four walls of UR house than going public,though i am not supporting the act of Ur mother morally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register