Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harsh pratap singh (sseef)     05 November 2013

Got divorce on karwachowth day!

Dear Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure to declare that now I am totally free from all this court kacheri mess (125, DV and 498a) after suffering for 5 years. Since, i  never took any dowry,  divorce happend without any financial burden on me ( only gifts which she brought from her home were returned to her).  Judge finally granted divorce to me on karwachowth day in joint petition for divorce under section 13 B.

I am indepted to all my LCI friends for their contribution in resolving my queries and promptly replying to my mails. During my past 5 years I have seen many ups and downs, passed through many sleepless nights, but one thing is for sure if you are right on your principles/ethics  then miracles will happen in your life and will surely protect you.  

Note-A small message for all those suffering friends- have faith in GOD, pray as much as you can with full devotion , surrender to GOD and ask for help, practice meditation,  take help of spiritual persons/jyotish and follow religiously( though it will not solve your problem in a day but surely it will protect you and ur family from other evil effects and give strenght to face the situation bravely) take your sufferings like this- a mistake you committed in your previous life for which you have to face the consequences and one more very important thing- after the battle is over forgive and forget your ex and her parents/relatives and whatever sufferings you faced, because it was anyway destined to happen in your life and your ex was just an instrument of GOD.  Always look forward in life and B+.

Long live Men's right revolution!

Thanks a lot once again to all the members of LCI and GOD bless you!

Learning

11 Replies

fighting back (exec)     05 November 2013

congrats bro......time to have a chilled beer!!!......hehe.....congrats on your freedom

however, would like to request you to, kindly work and contribute your knowledge and experience on this forum wholeheartedly for the benefit of other brothers in this forum, who are in deep muck as of now, work for the cause of mens right and spread the word of justice for men..

congrats once again

fighting for my brother (HR)     05 November 2013

Congrats,,,,

fighting for my brother (HR)     05 November 2013

Congrats,,,,congrats ntell ur success story'

498 A fighter (Advocate)     05 November 2013

Congratulations, and welcome to the freedom world ,

still we like to share your story How you get freed from 498A, either aquitted, discharge etc.?

how you win over 125 and DV?

any way first enjoy freedom............................

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     05 November 2013

Could you please mention the dates when u filed the divorce and the time second motion came up and is it under 13b mutual consent I want to know the full procedure because I also have to applyin coming april

Thanks

Ranee....... (NA)     05 November 2013

she may be waiting for u with sieve and diya. .hungry too!!!!!!:P:P

(Guest)

Congratulations.  Have a peaceful life ahead.

1 Like

Alcoholic husband (officer)     06 November 2013

congrats

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     06 November 2013

Congrats!

But some ppl may not like 2 believe in JYOTISH as u have advised. Its all bull*hit, past-JANAM stories are just to befool u!

harsh pratap singh (sseef)     14 November 2013

thanks.....i will only say GOD saved me.  Only thing study a lot on LCI, get ideas from other cases and if possible apply it in your case.  Collect as much evidence as possible and above all have faith in GOD.

jack (boss)     14 November 2013

CONGRATS BUDDY... BE A GUIDE TO OTHER SUFFERERS...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register