LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan pavan (Employee)     11 September 2015

Go required

I suspended from my school(aided) jan 10 2015- 1-sep 2015,i asked my salary for 9 months they are saying that get gazetted seal/ get a letter from /Eduction dept for i did't do any work/ bussiness in these 9 months.

is there any  GO for this type. if its there kindly share the GO.

if there is no GO for it ,kindly say how to proceed

thank u

Learning

14 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2015

file a complaint with education deptt before going to court.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2015

what happend to the allegation on which you were suspended.

pavan pavan (Employee)     12 September 2015

I suspended from my school(aided) i did Bed & msc with out prior information to dept /staff and not maintaining any regards from 10years.its my complete fault they have complete proof on my case. i filled the case on this issue but court gave stay regarding to this issue,

(.so they suspend from jan 10 2015- 1-sep 2015, )

i asked my salary for 9 months they are saying that get gazetted seal/ get a letter from /Eduction dept for i did't do any work/ bussiness in these 9 months. is there any GO for this type. if its there kindly share the GO. if there is no GO for it ,kindly say how to proceed thank u

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2015

what records you did not maintain for 10 years? why you did not take deptt's permission for higher studies, knowing well that such qualification with NOC cannot be of any use to you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2015

any chargehsheet given to you

pavan pavan (Employee)     14 September 2015

Pupil Register and mark memos and result cards. they gave show-cause notice and i file a case on those issue.i asked the dept & Collector to suspend the corespondent they did.then he filed again the case and court declare a stay on this issue. he is running as a corespondent(he showed all the proofs to court. )

mean while they ask me attend for charge sheet session with retd Govt Hm on my issues for questinory, i refused twice and i attend later. i took that question paper till now i did't submitted.whether i may create any issue.   

pls give proper guidance for me to get out from this issue

thank u

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 September 2015

Read I reiterate any chargehsheet given to you

pavan pavan (Employee)     16 September 2015

No.but They made  a charge sheet on me & given to Distict Education officer

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 September 2015

My question “any chargehsheet given to you “ You reply “No.but They made a charge sheet on me & given to Distict Education officer” YOUR REPLY IS CONTRADICTARY. ONE ONE HAND YOU DECLINE HAVING GOT ANY CHARGEHSEET AND THEN YOU SAY THAT IT IS GIVEN TO YOU. FIRST UNDERSTND THE QUESTION AND THEN REPLY.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 September 2015

My question “any chargehsheet given to you “ You reply “No.but They made a charge sheet on me & given to Distict Education officer” YOUR REPLY IS CONTRADICTARY. ONE ONE HAND YOU DECLINE HAVING GOT ANY CHARGEHSEET AND THEN YOU SAY THAT IT IS GIVEN TO YOU. FIRST UNDERSTND THE QUESTION AND THEN REPLY.

pavan pavan (Employee)     17 September 2015

Sir, i did't received any chargesheet from department and management.but they(management) given one quenstinary to answer me(till now i did't respone to that. .paper is with me only). 

But from management, department received a charge sheet  on me. i did n't received  till to-date.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2015

"given one quenstinary to answer me(till now i did't respone to that. .paper is with me only). "

you seem to be not interested in saving job.

pavan pavan (Employee)     21 September 2015

kindly suggest me  how to process .pls help me

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 September 2015

"given one quenstinary to answer me(till now i did't respone to that. .paper is with me only). " you seem to be not interested in saving job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register