Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Choudhary   01 December 2015

Giving stuff back to wife in india from abroad

Hi

I live abroad. Me and wife married in february this year. After lot of adjustments problems me and my wife separated in october.She was working here for three months and the salary was coming into our joint bank account but in separate account called salary and we did not spend a single penny from the account. When we separated we both signed and closed her account only.All the money was in that account was taken by her I did not object and was happy her to take all the money. Now since both of us signed that document and I counted the money but gave it to her I dont have any proof that she has all that money.

I cancelled her sponsorship and later booked her a ticket as she wanted me to book a  ticket to India. Now she has some stuff and educational documents here which she wants by courier. Now I am in dilema how to make sure that after receiving the goods and documents she wont file any case that we kept her stuff?
In the emails she gives me the descripttion of her bags and she says bags has the clothes, shoes and home decoration stuff that's it. I have also acknowledge the no of bags and documents. She also wants me to come to India as soon as possible for divorce.
I do want to send her stuff but in a way where she accepts that she has received all her stuff and nothing left here.

Rahul

Learning

2 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 December 2015

As  both of U have decided to get separated why do U intend to drag the issue and invite more legal complications in future.If the differences are minute in nature they can be sorted out and resolved within the four walls of UR house instead of going public.This is my sincere advice as an elderly person and a legal professional.

If U both of U desire to act on UR own,then MCD is the best possible solutiion,which will not take much time to be granted.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 December 2015

If you both had decided to get separated from each other then you both have to wait for your marriage to complete one year before this you can not file for divorce, after that you can file mutual consent divorce which is easy and fast in nature.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register