LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pravin111   25 April 2016

Girlfreinds father threatening to kill me and my parents

hi sir, my girlfriend and i are in a love relation for 9 years. we have decided to get married. my parents were not ready but i somehow convinced them. but the girls father who is a retired school teacher, has told the girl that if she did not marry a man of his choice then he will kill the girl, kill me and my parents too. i am really under pressure now. what can i do? we both are hindu but caste is different. please help me. i am really going through a bad time. the girl is ready to come with me but she also has a doubt that her father will certainly do some harm to the 4 of us. please help sir. we  both are from a small town in maharashtra. how would police help me. can the arrest her father for our safety. please guide me sir. please

Learning

6 Replies

KS Johal   26 April 2016

The police will need to be notified as soon as possible.

(Guest)

Notify the police of the threat as soon as possible.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2016

what is caste of both of you.

pravin111   03 May 2016

sir we both are hindu. i belong to obc category (jaiswal) and she is marwadi gaud brahmin (rajasthani community)

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     05 May 2016

Wana get urself killed?  Honor killing is one big headache to the police. Forget this and live peacefully.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 May 2016

"can the arrest her father for our safety"

wishful thinking.

the threat is pronpounced to his own daughter (atleast as appearing from your facts)

are you sure that she will say so before the police, kwoing well that she will not oppose her father.

even married daughter doe snot like to see harm of his father.

what do you think that police is a matrimonial agency that they should leave no stone untruned to ensure your marriage.

बेटा एक बार थाने जाकर देखो.  फिर देखना की वह लड़की पुलिस में क्या बयान देती है. तुम्हारे घर का क्या क्या बिकेगा यह बाद में बताना

तुम हो कौन की वह तुमको बाहर रखने के लिए अपने बाप को अंदर करवा देगी?

तुम्हारे माता-पिता के पास अगर काफी (बहुत ज्यादा)  धन जरूरत से ज्यादा है तो आगे आ जाओ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register