LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar   29 August 2016

Girl hidden original dob & shown me duplicate astrology dob

According to our hindu culture, i approached a girl by seeing his astrology that matched my astrology and we arranged all marriage prospects from invitation card to marriage hall.Inbetween these suddenly one day.i asked her hall ticket details of govt examination.she given her username and password
. On that day only i came to know she is 2 years elder than me. After that i told her you are like sister to me i wont marry you.Why you hide this information earlier to me. so i wont marry you like that.But girl family telling thats not a big problem.I lost his trust so i dont have any idea to marry her.Now there are threating me to file a case against me and i have both evidence with me.Please suggest an idea regarding this

Important

1.Astrology girl dob 6-7-1986
2.Original dob 3-6-1983
3.Marriage date Sept15th

4. Astrology now totally changed

5. She is elder than me

6. I lost his trust

Learning

7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 August 2016

Dear KUMAR

If u had not did any thing wrong then why are u worring about it.

Thanks to god that every thing is come up before the marriage is done.

Say sorry for the misunderstanding and solve the issue.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my LCI profile.

whatnot   29 August 2016

If you don't want marry it is your wish.

Just sit tight and quite. Do not respond to any prodding beacuse they would need more issues.

Just a notice from a lawyer to cease and desist.

Or lodge a complaint in police station with proof and just live your life.

But if you like girl .forget infraction and marry her.

You may have best time. Who knows?

Sandhya Srinivas (Advocate & Legal consultant)     29 August 2016

Dear Kumar,

I do agree with expert opinion. It is you to take a call on your marriage. If they are threatening you, nothing to worry file a police complaint against them by producing the documents that they cheated on you. 

KS Johal   29 August 2016

If they are threatening you, you must inform the police about this and have an FIR registered as soon as possible. By doing this you will be protecting yourself from false allegations that they may wish to make. If you do not do anything about this then there is a likelihood that they will file an FIR against you with false allegations. Technically you do not need to do anything because the marriage has not taken place and that you do not wish to get married with her due to her nature.

A walk alone (-)     30 August 2016

If you dnt want to marry you can cancel your marriage. Age is not a big issue. Astrology dnt matter in marriage. I have seen many cases in which astrology matches but marriage fails. Marriage completely based on understanding.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     31 August 2016

It means your decision to marry her was highhjack only  by astrology, and not by Love or Chemistry etc, If in India Mariage takes place by astrology, such things like divorce, rcr, canellations of marriage will keep on flourishing. Time to wake up from this aged old traditions for a peaceful and harmonic society, by living consciously and not in dream.

whatnot   31 August 2016

Originally posted by : N.K.Assumi
It means your decision to marry her was highhjack only  by astrology, and not by Love or Chemistry etc, If in India Mariage takes place by astrology, such things like divorce, rcr, canellations of marriage will keep on flourishing. Time to wake up from this aged old traditions for a peaceful and harmonic society, by living consciously and not in dream.

Seriously?

With all due respect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register