Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipak Agarwal   30 May 2017

Girl friend threating suicidal attempts if i dont marry

Hello Sir,

I had started a relation with a girl as i was being emotionally blackmailed. The girl expressed her love on me and mee to did the same . gradually this increased and the girl was totally emotionally dependent on me. I have been facing emotionally blackmailing situation like suicide or other things regularly . So i could not get out from this.

The girl has been forcing me to marey but i have been making excuses to postpone things.  Whenever i tried contacting her family she has restricted me by even slicing her wrist many times. please help

One important thing is that i had to apply for the marriage forcefully becuase she emotionally blackmailed me but i didnot marry and the date of marriage got lapsed after 60 days itself.

I have kept every proof of her chatiing or pictures which shows she has been hanged or wrist being sliced everything.

how can i legally get solved with this situation. 

Learning

10 Replies

Ms. Usha Hegde (CEO)     30 May 2017

Originally posted by : Dipak Agarwal
Hello Sir,

I had started a relation with a girl as i was being emotionally blackmailed. The girl expressed her love on me and mee to did the same . gradually this increased and the girl was totally emotionally dependent on me. I have been facing emotionally blackmailing situation like suicide or other things regularly . So i could not get out from this.

The girl has been forcing me to marey but i have been making excuses to postpone things.  Whenever i tried contacting her family she has restricted me by even slicing her wrist many times. please help

One important thing is that i had to apply for the marriage forcefully becuase she emotionally blackmailed me but i didnot marry and the date of marriage got lapsed after 60 days itself.

I have kept every proof of her chatiing or pictures which shows she has been hanged or wrist being sliced everything.

how can i legally get solved with this situation. 

You used this girl and now as she is used, you lost interest in her.  She began to threaten.  Is it not?

Yes or no?

Yes.

Now what you can do is, marry this girl. If something happens to her, you will get free kicks and beatings from public, you wll also appear on TV9 or TV6 channel.

After that you will be royally wedded on some street. where girl will be laughing and you will be crying.

Before all this happens, she will file rape case on you, if you agree to marry her, fine.

If not they will put slipper garland around ur neck and make u sit on donkey.

India 2015: This is the punishment for loving a girl in Maharashtra

• Dainik Bhaskar News Network
  •  
  • Mar 14, 2015, 17:29 PM IST

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
India 2015: This is the punishment for loving a girl in Maharashtra
Nashik: This 18-year-old has committed no crime, but some villagers believe he has challenged the old traditions and deserves to be punished. Suddenly the mob justice has become a norm in our country and people have decided to deliver justice on their own. This youth was stripped naked and paraded on a donkey on Friday. This was simply the punishment for having an affair with a girl who is not of his caste.

The youth, Rohit (name changed) of village Wambori, was in a relationship with a girl belonging to another caste. This offended many villagers who opposed their affair.

Before punishing the youth, some villagers gathered outside his house and allegedly beat his family members. Then it was time to teach the youth a lesson. They stripped the teenager, made him sit on a donkey. They also put a garland made of slippers around his neck and took out a procession.

According to police, 8 persons have been detained in this case.

According to police officers, a case has been registered and further investigations are on.

This case has again highlighted that we all are confronting a dangerous trend when a mob refuses to abide by the law of the land. First an accused was lynched to death in Deemapur. Then a youth in Agra was beaten to death for allegedly misbehaving with a girl. Now, this teenager made to suffer this humiliation. And this is just the tip of the iceberg as many cases never get reported.

We believe that a mature society should show restraint when faced with such situations and law of the land should be respected.

https://daily.bhaskar.com/news/MAH-MUM-india-2015-this-is-the-punishment-for-loving-a-girl-4932221-PHO.html

No i neevr used this girl. She has been emotionally blackmailed from the first day. Infsct she herself now apologises by  sending messages to me that she torchered me badly.

How could i proceed legally with this matter. please help

No i neevr used this girl. She has been emotionally blackmailed from the first day. Infsct she herself now apologises by  sending messages to me that she torchered me badly.

Dipak Agarwal   31 May 2017

iam not concentrating on this girl but the emotional blackmail isstill going on by herside. disturbing my frie ds enquiring about me. all that are going on so iam not able to ignore mam..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2017

Originally posted by : Dipak Agarwal

You should better ask how you can be proceeded against.  you seem to have collected good amount of evidence against you.

Why lkeqaving a polulation of about 150 carore she selected you alone for what you call emotional blackmail.

The facts stated by you betray you.  You have sufficiently described that she is a victim.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2017

You can better visit any Police Station with that girl  and with thoe evidence you have collected.  If came out you will be a wise man.

All that the girl has to allege that you have used her on the promise of marriage and now not willing to marry bnecause of pressure from parents and your brothers and sisters due  to no-dowry marriage. Entire family keep spending a large part of life and a large part of fortune in defending with dent on the marital prospects of all brother/sisters.

Dipak Agarwal   31 May 2017

the only thing is want to prove is that torture has been done by the other end of getting marriage legally . Of which i have kept all the evedences . Will these evedence be useful in my defence.

Born Fighter (xxx)     31 May 2017

Don't waste ur time on this forum. Move ur ass as quickly as u can and hire a Good criminal lawyer and take steps to protect urself.

I dont know why u do not want to get married to the girl after being in a relation, but one complaint from the girl against you will land u in big trouble. The girl also seems to be suffering from mental disorder as she has suicidal tendencies, so be cautious.

Keep things in good humour. Gather evidences that will get admissions from the girl that whatever has happened was with her consent (on physical / s*x part). Help her to move on in life, take her to a psychologist. If u try to dump her by using force /unethical means u will suffer...thats for sure.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2017

2+2=4                         

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2017

Try above suggestion and then share experience with forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register