LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday (consultant)     27 September 2017

Girl committing and refraining back without any reason

To avoid attachment and thn dettachment, i requested to talk to parents and thn only take forward. But she dint done that way. She promised me to marry and pressured me to get confirmation from my family before taking it to her parents. Meanwhile, she involved me physically based on the promise to marry. Infact i took up job in dubai on her agreement to marriage and i spent INR 5 lacs to bring parents to dubai to meet her.

once i got the confirmation frm my family she started fighting with me every second week for any small issue and nvr got confirmation frm her family. 

She suddenly left me after completely involving me socially emotionallly, spoiling my credit in society and not ready to stick to the commitment where as every one in society knows that i had affair with her and no one is now ready to marry me.

I want  justice as she is not even responding to me anymore. Now because of this i am depressed and I have been asked to leave the job due to non performance and i am job less as well.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Many husbands who genuinely want wife to come back, helplessly roam to court endlessly and end up taking divorce wihtout law of the land handicapped to support them, in such a case, yours is f**king one sided loves stori.  Get a life. 

Uday (consultant)     27 September 2017

(Guest)

Q:  Girl committing and refraining back without any reason
A:  That is what makes them girls.
Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Girl-committing-and-refraining-back-without-any-reason-154440.asp

sai narayana   29 September 2017

Try to forget about her memories by shifting to a new place and start a new life. It's my sincere advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register