LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Kiran B   11 January 2018

Girl blackmailing she will commit Sucide

My girlfriend is blackmailing she will commit Sucide, as we were in relearionship for 4 week after I accepted, she proposed me 7 months back and I accepted on 27oct after I quit the job as , later we meet normal and we had exchange of words , on the 3 rd week we met in friends room for a party and I kissed her and touched her, but had no s*x Her parents were forcing her on a alliance she emotional told me what to do I said nothing will happen don�t worry, I still loved her , her friends also stated to tell accept her and she will tell to her mom about the relationship, it all happened in 2 he I had no strength to say no as per the situation, she said she told her mom , her mom told check with the guy if he is confirm we can wait as he has to convince his family, then I said no my family situation is not good u accept ur parents proposal, b happy as I have been telling ,she started to tell I cannot leave without u , I love u so much and I have told my mom, and again I can�t tell this as before one guy did the same and they struggled for 2 years , I don�t want to leave u , from dec 1 she started to act very different, she hit her head and her friends said she committed Sucide because of u , I started to panic, she always said u used me u used me , on 25 jan she said I am going back to Odisha as I am un well because off u and her friends said 23 she took tablets and attempted for Sucide, but I went to c her they said she was at airport, I was coming back, I saw her carrying vegetables and going to her room , I message her where ru she and her friends said she boarded flight to Odisha, I kept quit, she started telling mom wants to speak she is crying beg of u , I told her everything, and she is coming back to Bangalore for her friends birthday on 31 going back on the same day where orig tickets were booked, 4 days back she started to tell u lied me and used me I am coming to Bangalore and want to speak to ur parents, I said u get ur parents but she said u have already lied u get them first then I will confirm my parents, or be ready for the punishment, I spoke to my parents also they said will talk let she com , no she has blocked my number from past 3 days don�t know what she is going to do coming here, on all mess she only says u have used me and ran away I will not leave u, u handle the situation now I will handle it later , I am not able to work in tension as she is always in to minds Once she says I left u next day she says I will die with out u kindly suggest plz what to do Now I cannot marry her as she is troubled me so much, what have I done is I licked he for her simplicity which she is not My mistake is belle her , she doubts me if I am on line , and had a fight asked me for screenshot whom I was chatting, More than 2 times she asked me let�s go out book a room which I was not comfortable Yes I did avoid her by telling if something wrong happens it not ri8 as we I am not in a situation,

Learning

13 Replies

The whole thing is so horrible for me as she is always saying I will show u what I am , don�t take me lite, I will make sure u will be punished, and as u say u love ur da actual for u family is not a matter She is touring me like I have used her with out her knowledge,

The whole thing is so horrible for me as she is always saying I will show u what I am , don�t take me lite, I will make sure u will be punished, and as u say u love ur da actual for u family is not a matter She is touring me like I have used her with out her knowledge,

Krishna   11 January 2018

With such a girl even after marriage, you will not be happy. She is blackmailing you. Try to find a legal remedy, if she threatens you lodge a complaint with police

Krishna   11 January 2018

Check her back ground

How to check her background

How to check her background

Shirish (Designation)     11 January 2018

For Investigations and Detective services AND Advice: shirishpatil@hotmail.com / 9823102367

NOTHING COMES FREE

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 January 2018

No one behaves 100% the way you want them to behave, including your own parents and friends, not even your dogs. She is in love with you and ready to open herself to you. The problems is you not her.She might have lied to you but that maybe for a reasons not to hurt your sentiments.If  you love her approach her parents for marriage as your relationship has taken a deep roots, and if you want to back out from her life, discussed with her honestly, no need for detectives. I for one will never marry a girl on whom I have to keep my eye 24 hrs and watch her movements. Love is based on trust and confidenc, the greatest Gift of God, not for  detectives and spying eyes. 

Never allow your emotions to take the better of you, Life is a struggle; remember the memorable words of Kader Khan to Amitabh Bachan in "Muqadar ka Sikander". 

1 Like

Hari Kiran B   12 January 2018

Thank you, think the Same I was trying to talk and solve , now she wants talk to my family that I slept with her and want to show , I asked her to get her parents to talk she is telling u did a mistake and I will first talk to ur parents now what should I do

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 January 2018

That is good, why only her? invite her along with her parents and do what is good for both of you. Simply arguing will not land both of you anywhere. Both of you appears to be matured enough, as such act in responsible manner, and iron out the differences and understand each other weaknesses and limitations and make a happy home.

1 Like

Shirish (Designation)     13 January 2018

Agree to all the above mature and sensible ppl here.. Where there is NO Trust, no relationship will work.. First You both have to believe in each other and resolve IF any issue.  My personal understanding is that both are immature and adamant.  This guy had approached me but his behaviour was so childish and uprofessional..  Anyways, good luck to him.. God bless!

Mr. Hari, dont take me wrong. its for YOU that all here are posting. not for our benefits.

Hari Kiran B   13 January 2018

I agree with ur post sir how ever how will I share whom I don�t know and if you can help me I am ready to share details and if u can help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register