Girl blackmailing she will commit Sucide

My girlfriend is blackmailing she will commit Sucide, as we were in relearionship for 4 week after I accepted, she proposed me 7 months back and I accepted on 27oct after I quit the job as , later we meet normal and we had exchange of words , on the 3 rd week we met in friends room for a party and I kissed her and touched her, but had no s*x Her parents were forcing her on a alliance she emotional told me what to do I said nothing will happen don�t worry, I still loved her , her friends also stated to tell accept her and she will tell to her mom about the relationship, it all happened in 2 he I had no strength to say no as per the situation, she said she told her mom , her mom told check with the guy if he is confirm we can wait as he has to convince his family, then I said no my family situation is not good u accept ur parents proposal, b happy as I have been telling ,she started to tell I cannot leave without u , I love u so much and I have told my mom, and again I can�t tell this as before one guy did the same and they struggled for 2 years , I don�t want to leave u , from dec 1 she started to act very different, she hit her head and her friends said she committed Sucide because of u , I started to panic, she always said u used me u used me , on 25 jan she said I am going back to Odisha as I am un well because off u and her friends said 23 she took tablets and attempted for Sucide, but I went to c her they said she was at airport, I was coming back, I saw her carrying vegetables and going to her room , I message her where ru she and her friends said she boarded flight to Odisha, I kept quit, she started telling mom wants to speak she is crying beg of u , I told her everything, and she is coming back to Bangalore for her friends birthday on 31 going back on the same day where orig tickets were booked, 4 days back she started to tell u lied me and used me I am coming to Bangalore and want to speak to ur parents, I said u get ur parents but she said u have already lied u get them first then I will confirm my parents, or be ready for the punishment, I spoke to my parents also they said will talk let she com , no she has blocked my number from past 3 days don�t know what she is going to do coming here, on all mess she only says u have used me and ran away I will not leave u, u handle the situation now I will handle it later , I am not able to work in tension as she is always in to minds Once she says I left u next day she says I will die with out u kindly suggest plz what to do Now I cannot marry her as she is troubled me so much, what have I done is I licked he for her simplicity which she is not My mistake is belle her , she doubts me if I am on line , and had a fight asked me for screenshot whom I was chatting, More than 2 times she asked me let�s go out book a room which I was not comfortable Yes I did avoid her by telling if something wrong happens it not ri8 as we I am not in a situation,

The whole thing is so horrible for me as she is always saying I will show u what I am , don�t take me lite, I will make sure u will be punished, and as u say u love ur da actual for u family is not a matter She is touring me like I have used her with out her knowledge,

The whole thing is so horrible for me as she is always saying I will show u what I am , don�t take me lite, I will make sure u will be punished, and as u say u love ur da actual for u family is not a matter She is touring me like I have used her with out her knowledge,

With such a girl even after marriage, you will not be happy. She is blackmailing you. Try to find a legal remedy, if she threatens you lodge a complaint with police

Check her back ground

How to check her background

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu