LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja   05 November 2016

Gigabyte deficiency in service

My motherboard was not working properly. I submitted it in service center. They took 13 days but my board wasn't repaired. Their employee talked indecently say that “I cant Bark” On reporting this to manager, they refunded my money but manager prohibited and warned me and also asked me to give in writing that if I buy their company's product I'll not be provided service. After searching in market no other good brand motherboard is available. Now I will have to buy that brand other model product. Please help me with this.

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     06 November 2016

you can file your case in consumer forum  in MRTP court AS this srvice centre  is monpolising in your town by taking  advantageof it's beimg the only  one ofi ts kind  in that town.Or for deficiency in servce in consumer forum.If you appreciate this amswer please comnvey  your forum thanks.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 November 2016

When a product is offered for sale, it should be sold to any person who paid that consideration, no body can deny the service if that product carries guarantee and warantee.

If you go for their product next time, they can not deny the service, and if they deny you can approach District Consumer Forum for deficiency of services, seeking refund or compensation.  When they have monopoly, we should compromise .  You can make purchase in other names also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register