Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

reecha   06 October 2019

Gift deed register on the basis of poa

Hi ,
 " X "did register power of attorney in favor of " Y " but "X"  register POA for one property out of his 4 property. and that one property detail is mention in POA  and  for rest of 3 property are  mention  the word "all property "  and now "Y"  did register gift Deed in favor Y 's wife . that was the one of rest 3 property. which details not mentioned in POA but word used "all property".

now "Y" force to "X" to vacate the property.

and " X"  filed fraud case against him but police said there is his signature over POA. so not fraud happened.
 is this word used the word " all property" can be  "Y"  did register  gift deed in favor to wife????

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 October 2019

Ji, the document of GPA, EC and mother documents need to be verified.  so please consult a local lawyer having knowledge in property matters with the material available.

reecha   06 October 2019

Hello SIr,

EC ?? stand for

POA is certified and police said you r educated and  signatured.. i gave POA for only one property. but other party used the word "ALL PROPERTY"  for geting my all property and did gift deed...

mother doctument ???

samajh nahi aaya ...

plz help...

i filed null and voide case for gift deed but the FIR register in 420 but police did nothing??

plz help how to fraud is happend with me....

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     07 October 2019

It was unwise to include "all property", however the GPA is not valid unless detailed specifications of the property are included. It will be advisable to file criminal proceedings.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 October 2019

Let a local advocate give his opinion on such transfer by POA as every fact depends on the purpose for which GPA was issued, stipulations in that deed, knowledge of misuse, why cancellation was not done till to day even after making fraud etc.  If the POA is misused it is certainly a criminal offence and amounts to cheating.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 October 2019

Pleas post simple facts and the real issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register