Gift deed of immovable prop in karnataka

I and my mother are joint owners of a  flat in Bangalore (50% EACH), for past 5years.We purchased it with the capital gains made from selling our old house at Hyderabad. My mother and three brothers shared the proceeds of the sold house. Now my mother wants to gift her half share to me. What are the charges in Bangalore city for this gift deed? What documents are required for this? Thank you in advance for your answer.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu