Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saritha (free)     31 March 2011

Gift deed

Hi

I'm taking land from my Uncle(His father earned) he is only one son for his father for this is it need to sign his wife and minor kids(age 16,12) for legal purpose .he wants to give land without knowing his family (his wife) for this his sign is enough or entire his family needs to sign for his father earned money

Learning

8 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     31 March 2011

actually what type of mutated the property from grandfather to your uncle you are not mentioned, same time the grandfather give by way of ancestral share, all the ungle legal heirs having rights in the property, 

saritha (free)     31 March 2011

Thanks for your reply Ali sir.

Uncle --------->Uncle Father(His self earned money he was purchased land not ancestral property)
  |
  |

Saritha(niece)

so for this relation my Uncle wants to give land gift to Me in this transaction his wife and kids sign  is required must and should or not 

is it comes under tax exemption

anuradha (avd_anuradha.mandawale@rediffmail.com)     31 March 2011

Hi,

we are purchase flat in dombivli,mumbai and we registerd agreement for sale in sub registers office kalyan,but i want to make final transfer deed of the said flat, whether it is necessary to make it or agreement for sale is the final one, please provide information

regards

saritha (free)     01 April 2011

Hi

I'm expecting reply from experts .My Uncle Father earned property (Uncle Father and Mother now expired my Uncle is only one child ) now my Uncle wants to give as "Gift " to me  so for this my Uncle wife and Kids signs is mandatory or Not

Thanks

saritha (free)     03 April 2011

Hi  Experts ,

plz give me reply I'm waiting eagerly .my Uncle father self earned property can my Uncle give to me as Gift .for this is it his wife and child sign is required or not

Ramadevi (Advocate)     15 April 2011

Hi,

It sounds that the property was purchased by father of your uncle, subsequent to demise of your Uncle's father the property acquires the status of Inherited property. Since the property is acquired by your Uncle through inheritance, it is not possible for him alone to convey the said property. His Children also have right over the said property.

Ramadevi (Advocate)     15 April 2011

Hi,

Agreement for sale is only an agreement it no where confers tile on you, it is better you go for registered sale deed, so that in future it is possible for you to enjoy the property peacefully and also to convey the property

ramgopalpadala (Document Writer)     24 April 2011

Your aunt and her children's signatures are not required.

Thanks & Regards

Ram

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register