Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudeep Theja Amudhala   21 June 2018

Gift Deed Property Cancellation

Hello sir,

My mother has property which given by her father as Gift deed but my mother sister took her to subregister office and theft some extent of our Property as registered with out my mother knowledge. The matter came to my notice after 1 month and would've approached Advocate recently, he said that have period of 90 days to cancellation as per subregister direction. could you please tell me sir is there any chances of getting my mother property again back.

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     21 June 2018

Nothing is clear from your post.

1. The property is situated at which place?

2.  Where is the Sub-Registrar's office?

3. When (on what date and year) did the thing happen?

4. Have you seen the document through which your mother's sister (according to you) has taken some extent of property?

5. Did the lawyer, whom you consulted, see the papers?

6. How old is your mother?

7. Does she know how to read and write? 

8. Did you enquire about this with your mother's sister?  If so, what did she tell you?

Sudeep Theja Amudhala   21 June 2018

1.Tirupati (Urban)
2.Titupati Sub registrar Office, Ap
3. 24/05/2018
4. yes I gone through in to Documents properly.
5. yes lawyer saw the papers and suggested us for cancellation in subregister office soon after sending Notice to them.
6 my mother is 58 year old.
7. She can read and write too thing happen with belief and as of now she reliased as well indeed.
8. My mother sister is very irrivelant with her Answers and we also put Survey on this job and he gave clear information of site... Lawyer said it's Cheating...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2018

If your mother’s sister accepts or gets concerned with cheating as pointed out by your lawyer then she may agree to accompany your mother to SRO for cancellation of said deed ………………..This can be quickest and easiest recourse. Try to resolve by your won skills. The intervention by elders of the family, well wishers, lawyer may be used if required and may help.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2018

Or the said cheating may have to be established in court to get the said deed revoked by court.

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/bye laws-Act in the state  … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the  case related docs/inputs etc etc for a considered opinion……

Keshav Sharma   23 June 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register