Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pritam (Manager)     29 April 2015

Getting so much problem from tikona

Hello 

I used the Tikona Broadband connection in bangalore. My ID is 1111103480 Now I left the city. I called to the customer care to stop the services on January 1st because i dont want to continue. I remember the agent tried to pushed me to retain and finally he suggested me to refer it to my friend. But I forced to stop it then he took my complain. I have complain no to prove that. They send two mail stated that I did not receive their call which is not true. I called them and they did not receive after waiting too long and then informed they will get back to me within 48 hours.  But after that the service was still active and they send me 2 months bill to pay. I refused to pay because no one used it. Then I am getting call from some layer from Delhi Narendra (9250405994) and his team. In a short time I came to know it's not a legal department because Narendra forced me to pay and suddenly he used abusive words. No professional lawyer will do that. In the mean time I send lots of mail to company but no reply. Suddenly I got a reply from company that a bill of two months stated my payment date is 11th may. But This fake legal people don't trust me and showing me some case ID and all that. My query is I am getting a bill from company itself with timeline and the same time legal notice ( If they will send). Is this legal for a company? I have attached the bill here. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register