Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi   18 September 2016

Getting fired

Hi,

I have joind a company in Banaglore 25 days ago only. For this job I have changed my city.

On 5th day of my job, my boss's boss told me that I done have relevant experience for the project he wanted. Althought the same person had also taken my interview.

Now the situation is after 25 days of joining, I am getting threats by him of getting fired that too without even working.

Do I have any right to secure myself?

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 September 2016

Record all such statements (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted).

Generate some irrefutable evidence.

If you tender resignation (without notice) without any reason you may not have any written record.

Upon resignation th Bosses may be happy to square off your dues.

Did company pay any relocation expenses?

Do you have any record of job advt with descripttion/qualifcation-experience requirement,job application,interview call letter, selection letter,offer letter, appointment letter, tasks assigned and performed,attendance,all rules and policies mentioned in appointment letter?

Are you a member of any employee's/trade unions?

What exactly do you want to do now?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 September 2016

Record all the threatening given by him on audio ,video mode ,if possible eye witness too ,after gathering the evidences move a letter to him regarding harassment of your for which you can take the shelter of the court if not stopped and immediately after that send him a notice through a lawyer.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 September 2016

Blacklisting: There are enough ilustrated threads on it at LCI alone. The employer's associations have written employee's association that they do not indulge in blacklisting...................the employer's have been made to share the BGV reports and then backtrack.......................The state has made it mandatory to have Greivance Redressal Committe...........................ID Act lays down for provision of 'Works Committe' and is an authority..................

Employee's association/Trade union leaders and lawyers know precise ways to drill sense inot the heads in such matters.

Ill informed and un united employees are prone to exploitation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register