Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumaresh   12 January 2018

Getting countersigning of experience certificate by dde delh

MOST URGENT

Dear Legal Experts,  Please provide a solution for the following condition:

I worked in a recognised unaided CBSE Public School  in Delhi as a teacher which  was permanently shut down by the management with the approval of Department of Education, Delhi.

Now for taking up a new employment in 2018 (which is a time bound matter), I want my this closed down school work experience certificate to be countersigned by Zone Deputy Director of Education (DDE), under which that school was working.  When I approached, that DDE Delhi has refused to countersign my experience certificate stating not required.  When I approached through Public Grievences site of Delhi, they have replied school has been closed down and hence document cannot be verified.

However, according to the Directorate of education, delhi order (as attached) it is mandatory for the DDE to countersign the experience certificate with the basis of the annual staff statement all the private recognised unaided school submits to Directore of Education.  It is clearly understood from the Zone DDE activity, that he don't want to work by looking for those old records - may be those records are not properly maintained by them or missing etc.

Query:

Under this condition, please some one guide on URGENT (immediate) basis how to proceed further in this case and to whom to be approached.

1) is it my right to ask them to countersign the experience certificate?

2) can respective zone DDE Delhi deny by giving the reason that school has been closed and hence content of experience certificate cannot be verified?

3) what further action is to be taken in this matter?

4) whom should be approached to get the things done?

5) can I put a complaint regarding this to  NHRC?

Can any one help me with a solution to get the experience certificate countersign by the DDE, Delhi?

A quick reply after analysing all the aspects is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 January 2018

The attachment does lay down that said designated person/establishment is custodian of records and has to sign…

and with the issuance of the attached notification the excuse of having NO official communication to sign, is taken care of….

Write under proper acknowledgment…

Escalate o higher official if your interest is adversely affected.

Remain gentle and amiable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register