Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shrirang   27 October 2015

Getting birth certificate from court

Hi Everyone

I have applied in court for getting birthdate cerificate as it is not registered in grampnachayat of my village(birthplace).After month the grampnchayat member found that my birthdate is registred in grampanchayat. Howerver there is difference in registered birthdate and  birthdate present on my each and every doccument.

I need birth certificate for passport purpose.

can anyone suggest me the possible best solution in favour of me.

Thanks in advance

Learning

8 Replies

Pratyush Kumar (Student)     27 October 2015

Go for the certificate with gr panchayat. Meet a notory for the same.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 October 2015

The court do not maintain birth/death records. Meet area Registrar of Births & Deaths.

In case of village the records are available with Deputy Commissioner/Civil Surgeon since the village chowkidar submits  all events to Area Police station who in turn pass on to the authorities.

Shrirang   28 October 2015

Yes that's correct. But what about the differences in registered birth date and birth date present on my school and collage document. How I can modify the register birth date to make it same as my school and collage document. Please suggest best possible solution.. Thanks in advance

Shrirang   28 October 2015

Yes that's correct. But what about the differences in registered birth date and birth date present on my school and collage document. How I can modify the register birth date to make it same as my school and collage document. Please suggest best possible solution.. Thanks in advance

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     28 October 2015

If your birth ai already registered the courts cannot alter them at all. Courts can only direct registration if not already done. You have no choice to get enough copies of your registerd date of birth and apply for change in all the documents.

Shrirang   29 October 2015

As pratyush said... If I do the notary to alter my birthdate by attaching all my legal document... I think it will be best option rather than altering birth date on my all document. Currently I am 26 year old ..and I have thousands of documents which couldn't be alter for one change Can anyone suggest me if it is good option

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2015

You wanted to a short cut method to solve your problem whether legal or illegal, so you can proceed the way you feel  it better, the experts here cannot misguide you with wrong advises, you can do whatever your understanding says right.

Shrirang   02 November 2015

I don't want to be short cut. I want legal methodology which will be best option for me I want best suggestions or solution. Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register