Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yashas (NW)     08 November 2017

Get back the original documents submitted in the civil court

Hello,

I am the defendant 1 in a family case since 8 years and it is dismissed now since the plaintiffs did not appear.  Now my lawyer is not in good terms with me as he is not returning some payment which was agreed in case if the case gets dismissed.

The case was dismissed on 6-Aug-2017.  Now its more than 90 days where I require to retrieve the property documents submitted during the Court proceedings.

Please help me how can I get my original documents which I submitted to the court.

Regards,

Arvind.

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 November 2017

You can personally apply for the return of documents. 

Yashas (NW)     09 November 2017

Thank you Sir,

Please tell me will I be required to get a signature or any other details from my Lawyer.

Regards,

Arvind.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 November 2017

firstly get certified copies of original documents from court then file application for return of documents alongwith certified copies  of require documents after that court will return you  original documents.

Yashas (NW)     16 November 2017

Yesterday, I went to the civil court where they told me that the contesting lawyer from our side has to come with us for the collection of the documents.  Please help me here, how can I get the documents here as the lawyer is in no good terms with us now.

Spencer852   25 May 2018

Over million messages sent daily on this dating website is the right location for you. Zoosk Login Go to zoosk. On the homepage, find the registration type that you would certainly appreciate

Advocate Varsha (Practicing Lawyer)     02 February 2022

By moving an application in which case is pending for adjudication, and mention the docments and annex the certified copies of the documents you want to retrive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register