Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ilavarasan   08 January 2019

General power of Attorney

I am final year llb student my family member told me about this issue

patta land and the two legal heirs of that land gave a General power of attorney to a person (agent) in 2008 but he without knowledge or life certificate of that two legal heirs sale the property to another person and the agent doesn't even submitted the accounts of sale . But now patta is in actual legal heirs total 5 persons . the two persons who gave power of attorney also holds original copy of power of attorney and also cancelled the power of attorney in the year 2010 when they came to know property is sold.

agent not gave accounts of sale to principal owner and actual legal heirs are total 5 but only two legal heirs gave power of attorney of total property ?

So weather can take criminal action against the agent and what the solution to retain the property?

any of sir/madam can help me in this issue

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     08 January 2019

What was the purpose for which general power of attorney was given to agent?
1 Like

Ilavarasan   08 January 2019

the actual purpose is as they are known person as protection of property till getting legal heir certificate . But in documents it's mentioned it's agent will to sell or use property. only 2 legal heirs gave full property as power of attorney but there are 5 legal heirs

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     09 January 2019

If the agent has sold the property and third party interest is created you will have to file civil suit for possession of the property and include in the suit all the interested parties.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register