Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagtap (Proprietor)     22 September 2014

General body biased and unjust

Dear Experts,

All members in the General Body are supporting the Secretary and Managing Committee as they do not want to spoil relations for my sake. The Minutes are manipulated, my objections are not recorded. I have been sending the objections by Registered post too after each meeting and even prior to the approaching meeting.

If I want to go to court in a few months who will the judge believe ? Is there a remedy for this injustice ?

I have voice recordings of meetings, will it help?

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     22 September 2014

Sir,

If you are a member of the Society, and if you have the evidence of having sent your suggestions to the AGM and/or Managing Committee they have to take due cognizance of the letters and send you an explanatory and satisfactory reply, otherwise you may approach the sub-registrar of CHS of your area, send him copies of entire correspondence with necessary evidence of having sent to them,  with a complaint and the sub-registrar will take immediate action in the matter.

Good Luck,

Kishor Mehta

Jagtap (Proprietor)     22 September 2014

Is there a time period within which I must complain, as I am waiting for some more evidence.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 September 2014

1.  The Court has to believe in original documents produced by you or by the Society.  There should be proper documentary proof of  "illegal & unauthorized" activities of the Society Mg. Committee.

2.  Audio /Video recordings are not accepted in Coop. Society matters, in Coop. Court.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
READ ARTICLES ON:  https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register