LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     08 October 2013

Gazette notification of service tregulations

Kindly refer supreme court judgment on 6937/2004 of Rajendra Agr University v/s Ashok kumar Prasad and others as per  which gazette notification of service regulations is mandatory

A nationalised bank nationalised on 19.07.1967 had formulated certain service regulations for its officers for which gazette notification was not done.But,amended service regulations were notified in official gazatee  in 2003

My question is:

whether the regulations not notified in official gazette will make it invalid and illegal against officers

whether the notification of regulations of 1976 in official gazette in 2003 will make it valid from restropective effect

Under what circumstances modified regulations notified in 2003 will be legal

Whether punishment awarded to officers as per such regulations will be treated as illegal if gazette notification of such regulation is mandatory as per above supreme court decision

I am not wasting my time and energy here.In various writ  petition on service matters,court had considered some small points to allow the appeal / dismiss the appeal.This issue may look silly.But,I think it is very important for the people who are the victims of vindictiveness/harrassment of management

I look forward to general discussion from leraned lawyers who are experts in service matter

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2014

SO you do not want to waste time (atleast on this thread).

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     03 February 2014

when people don't understand the subject matter properly,any discussion  on this forum becomes waste of time and energy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register