Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev Chavan (Analyst)     26 March 2015

Gaothan plot

Hello,

My Father and Uncle has purchased a Gaothan Plot of 2000 sq ft, some 12 years ago using a Sathe Karar (in my uncles name), but payment was made by my father for which we don't have any proof.

My father and uncle both built our houses over there. In due course uncles family said that they have lost the sale documents also. But we have occupied the land for 12 years and can provide ghar patti, pani patti, electricity bills, ration card etc but not the sale agreements. Both my Father and Uncle have passed.

What should be the docs that needs to be created and how do we claim the land in case of disputes .

Thanks

Sanjeev

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2015

What about the sale deed document? in whose name it was made?, better consult a local lawyer with all available papers and take his advise on further issues.

Sanjeev Chavan (Analyst)     01 April 2015

thank you Sir,

as mentioned the land deal was made in my uncles name, but those documents have been lost (as mentioned by my aunty),

But will it be a problem in transfer of plot name if we don't furnish those documents, can the original owner create problem..

how do i approach the lawyer in this case and what should be the total cost for the entire documentation..

thanks,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register