Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Gang rape @ delhi

A few questions I wish to ask :

From the 24x7 news and abuse channels I have come to know that the white line bus driven by one Ram Singh is hired for exclusive use as a School Bus if that is correct my question is :

a)  Where was the bus parked after school timing? Was it at the school premises or at the parking garage owned and operated by the owner of the bus?

b) How a bus driver takes the bus out without being permitted to ply and make money during off hours? Was it as per the rules ? Was it permitted by the RTA or whosoever be the governing body?

c) Whenever a bus leaves from its parking place whether it is Army or Civil details of the driver, Srating KM , purpose to take the vehicle are all written by someone on duty other than the bus driver and the conductor. Was the drill followed? 

d) Why the school auth not been questioned by the police, the 24x7 news and abuse channel ? And if questioned why those deatails are not being agaitated in the public domain?

Indian Media is fourth rated in comparison is now universally accepted. It is politically motivated with vested interests --now proved beyond doubt.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register