LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRINIVASULU B   15 August 2019

GOVERNMENT JOB- NOC

Hi....i have been working in BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED ( PSU) Navaratna company on fixed term for 1 year since November 2018....I have applied for a railway job (junior engineer post) in January 2019..while applying for the job I have mentioned that that Iam not working in any government job because I was working on fixed term basis.....now after completing my 1 year term ,I got the railway job ...........can I join in railway job ????will they come to know i have been worked in PSU Company before.... because I mentioned not working...i dont need to produce NOC to railway department......but can they object after joining if they come to know that i have worked.....is there any possibility of knowing that previously worked in a psu like through UAN &PF ACCOUNT DETAILS,PAN CARD, VIGILANCE,ITR(INCOME TAX RETURN) STATEMENT?????please reply thank you regards SRINIVASULU B

Learning

3 Replies

SRINIVASULU B   15 August 2019

please clear my doubts...you can contact me through my gmail also seenaseena26@gmail.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 August 2019

There is no criminal intent involved in suppression of material facts and to derive any advantage.  Just forget the issue.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 August 2019

Facts stated  do not suggest that your job with the BEL could be said to be a Government job. By the way, what exactly was the information sought?

Now that you have been selected, you may be required to furnish an attestation form. Disclose the complete and truthful  information, as sought.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register