LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     22 January 2011

GAZETTE NOTIFICATION-AMENDED CR.P.C 2010

CR.P.C SEC 5,6,&7 GOT NOTIFIED WITHOUT ANY ANOUNCEMENT ON W.E.F 01-11-2010- I.E 41 A,B,C,D ARE IN FORCE-

PLS SEE THE NOTIFICATION ATTACHED-

Learning

15 Replies

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     22 January 2011

sir

plz re upload the attachment\. there is a problem to download the same!!!!!!

please

Attached File : 14 14 pjr scan 001.rar downloaded: 649 times

PLS BEAR

Attached File : 43 43 pjr scan 001.rar downloaded: 446 times

E. Venugopal (Advocate)     22 January 2011

THANK U Sir, but the file is not downloading, problem still persists.  Please clariy whether the police has authority to give bail, if so why or if not why. please interpret and give views. Is it beneficial to advocates or not.

YES -THE POLICE IS AUTHORISED TO GIVE BAIL UPTO 7 YEARS SENTENCE CASES 

PLS SEE NOW

Attached File : 42 42 pjr scan 002.rar downloaded: 517 times

E. Venugopal (Advocate)     23 January 2011

Sir, as per my view Police need not arrest the accused for the offences for which punishment is upto seven years.  They can enquire and directly file a charge sheet without arresting and then court will issue summons to accused to appear before.  I hope    accused will not be arrested and produced before court for remand.  Only in case if Police thinks that accused may commit other offences or as given in sec.41 cr.p.c. police can arrest.  He has no authority to give bail, because Sec. 436 or 437 are not amended.  Sec.41 cr.p.c. speaks about arrest of persons but not release of persons on bail.  Pl. suggest and comment in this regard.  (My view may be wrong)  Experts please give your views in this regard.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     23 January 2011

!   E:\Documents and Settings\a\My Documents\42_42_pjr_scan_002.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
!   E:\Documents and Settings\a\My Documents\42_42_pjr_scan_002.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
!   E:\Documents and Settings\a\My Documents\42_42_pjr_scan_002.rar: No files to extract

this is result, can u please upload in some other format , .jpg , .pdf or .png

lissing perme (unemployed)     23 January 2011

PJANARDHANA REDDY YES SIR MR.  Avnish Kaur is CORRECT.your attached filed does not work. 

so pliz!!   upload in some other format , .jpg , .pdf or .png.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     30 January 2011

lissing perme (unemployed)     30 January 2011

PJANARDHANA REDDY  JI THANK'S YOU SIR!!!

Ravi (EM)     18 May 2012

Please upload 41 Cr. P.C Gazetted copy if any body has with them. None of the files uploaded here are working.

Ravi (EM)     18 May 2012

Please upload 41 Cr. P.C Gazetted copy if any body has with them. None of the files uploaded here are working.

Ravi (EM)     29 May 2012

The Code of Criminal Procedure (Amendment) Bill, 2008 as passed by the Rajya Sabha, a bill further to amend the code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 has been already passed and a Gazette notification might have come. If anyone knows about the notification please update.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register