Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K S Segar (Director)     13 December 2010

G O P

Sir,

I am K S Segar, aged 46 and got married on august 1998.  I have a male (10 years) and a female(9 years) children.  On june 2009 I have filed a divorce petition against my wife in the family court.  At that time both the children were with me.

After receiving the divorce notice, my wife filed a complaint in the women police station to capture the children.  I went to the police station with my children and both my children were interrogated by the police  personnels there. As the children were not interested to go with their mother, the  police handed over the children to me and asked my wife to approach the court.

But within 2 days my wife influenced the Superintendent of Police by some other way, and the police officer taken my children forcibly from me and handed over them to my wife.  Also the Police officer threatened me not to do anything on this issue. But I filed complaint against the Superentendent of Police to the CM cell, to the HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION, DELHI, to the DIG chennai.  I have received acknowledgements from all off them and nothing else happened till date.

Now I have filed a GOP in the court asking the custody of my children.  In this situation,  what are my legal rights to bring back my children?  Kindly give me a suggestion.

Thanking You Sir.

Yours

K S Segar

Learning

2 Replies

Y ARAVIND (ADVOCATE)     13 December 2010

You are sailing in right path.  To get interim custody of children you can take steps by filing  interlocutory application with dealing advocate.

(Guest)
FILE A INTERIM APPLICATION ALONG WITH THE DOCUMENTS TO TAK INTERIM CUSTODY OF THE CHILDREN. ADVICE YOUR LAWYER ACCORDINGLY TO TAKE STEPS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register