Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyanka (dr )     15 February 2016

Funds to buy property

Dear Sir,

My father bought a property in year 1972 in his mother name , as he was working since 1966 , at that time he used to save small amount of money and evventually bought a propoerty in mother name .

He has bought the property stamp paper of Rs-400 which bear his signature on back of SP .

All the dealing was in cash as that time not much people was aware of taxation system 

Now my uncle filled a litigation that he ( my father ) cannot afford that money to buy the property at that time , and there father given money to buy the property after selling jewellery ( as he runs a jewellry shop in delhi )  . There is no bank details with my uncle neither my grand father /Mother had any account in banks .

As my father was working since 1966 , we said he was earning and out of his saving he bought the propoerty .

We approach the bank if they can share the bank account details of my father by mentioning DD details , but they said as per RBI guidline they dont main data after 10 years . Now what should be do when no bank details are available , 

and also we dont have transations details of money of year 1972 ..

Please suggest me what to do as we are stuck and my father develp depression as he say that my propoerty will be divided  away by my greedy brother .

please help me with you suggestions as i have to help my father .

regards 

Priyanka 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register