LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagbir singh (IT Consultant)     11 September 2013

Full & final not paid even after 100 days of proper resig

I Resigned from my Previous Job on 14th May and got a writen approval & acceptance & Resignation and as per the company 25th May was my last working day.

I was relieved from the Job  on 25th MAY 2013 and was provided my experience letter on 26th June .

and i was told that my F&F payment is under process with HO but as on 11th Sep.2013 ( almost after spending 100 Days ) i am still waiting for my Full & final Payments .

I don't think company will pay my balance salary , pl suggest what to do .

jagbir singh 

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     11 September 2013

For full and final settlement companies take time . Number of approvals and procedures are followed . Thereafter balance and full & final amount is released. Wait for another 2 months  It shall be in process you shall receive it don't worry . In case if you don't than send an email reminding about settlement amount .  

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 September 2013

100 days is heavy delay.

The time for payment of FNF dues is usual pay. 

What is this establishment: Commercial or Industrial?

You are located in which state and Redg. office of the company is in which state?

It companies are covered by Shops and Commercial Establishments Act of the state and one of the duties of the Inspector under this Act is to ensure the accounts of the resigned employee are properly settled.

You can obtain the contact details from local o/o Labor commissioner.

The employee in such a situation may approach:

Lawyer/Law firm

Trade Union Leaders

O/o Labor commissioner ( if covered as workman as in ID Act)

Inspector under Shops and Commercial Establishments Act ( if covered as employee as in the Act)

Inspector under Payment of Wages Act (applicable to all employees drawing wages as per def. of wages as in the Act up to Rs. 180000/pm)

Civil Court

There are threads to indicate employees have been contemplating to lodge criminal complaint under sec 406/420………………………..and approach employers as Creditors treating the employer as Debtor and unpaid wages as debt on employer…………….

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=72011&offset=1#.UNRXofLZ1JI

Discussion > Labour & Service Law > Disputes > Delay in full and final settlement payment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register