LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mihir Ranjan Samal (Sales Manager)     20 January 2015

Full and final settlement from company

I had worked with reliance communications limited as sales executive from  january 2009 to december 2011. I have tendered my resignation and separated officially. Till now I have not got my full and final settlement after several reminders. I have escalated the issue to many hr persons of the company. Nobody is helping me in this regard. I have also not got pf details from the company. Kindly suggest me in this regard.

Regards,

Mihir Ranjan Samal

Learning

4 Replies

Tuhin Batra (Advocate)     20 January 2015

I suggest that you serve them with a legal notice and then file a suit for recovery against them. I also suggest that you do this at the earliest.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 January 2015

You can ask Universally pin number for your pf account from HR Department in that company. and see the PF website for your pf account details by entering univesal pin number.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2015

Why employees suffer at the hands of such employers and their attorneys in Line Management, HR………..because majority of them don’t unite to form unions, Grievance Redressal Committees, Works Committees, Internal Councils, Guilds,  don’t affiliate with trade unions……………

Are you aware that Works Committee is an authority as per ID Act and President is from Employees side and it has equal number of employees?

The united employees do not suffer for such matters……

The employees also do not retain access to labor Law Consultants/service matters lawyers/law firms…………….

Why are you remaining entangled with HR?

HR personnel are just another employee like you and they shall watch their interest first than yours and will follow employers internal policies for them……..……

Submit final representation addressed to good offices of appointing authority,MD,Chairman and narrate all representations made so far………..mention names, dates, phone numbers, emails, brief  minutes etc………………and point out that nothing was given on last day in office and demand the acceptance of resignation,service certificate,relieving letter,FnF statement in original for verification and aceeptance,FnF wages by bank DD,Form16 as per correct FnF statement, PF number with a/c slips,salary slips of all months,ESIC card, acknowledgment of handover of charge/company property,NOC/NDC etc to be supplied  to you within say next 7 days by Redg. post only......

YOu can otherwise approach:

Employees/Trade Unions e.g. CITU,INTUC,AITUC,BMS

Labor Law Consultant/Service lawyer

Inspector under: payment of Wages act/Shops and Commercial establishments act

O/O labor commissioner

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 January 2015

You may proceed as advised.Take the help of a local service law practising advocate and pursue the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register