Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mriganka chakraborty   17 May 2019

Full and final not being paid, as assured, or being delayed

Dear All,

My background has been 24 years of service in major MNCs across multiple Geos all over the world. My last experience was with a global travel conglomerate & I was deputed in CEE to open their office & drive operations. However, in 3-4 months, the corporate decision was to wind up & exit this market since they did not see any ROI. Needless to mention that the board was quite ignorant of the fact that this was a completely new market where they had no prior footprint. Anyways, in the last month before pulling out, I did manage to get 1 major business client & another assured client (but this would kick of in Q3, 2019). 

In March, 2019, I came back to India (Mumbai) and resigned as they had no other option (s) for me internally. They had stopped my salary effective Jan'19. A part of this was paid post my resignation but the other significant chunk has been withheld ever since. The reason they stated (not stated earlier during resignation stage) was that they are undergoing a company name change process (CEE office) and once that is completd, they will clear my remaining dues.

The CEE company name change process was successfully completed 3 days back. Ever since I have been chasing the company to fulfill their committment & clear my withheld dues. But they seem to be runing around in circles & try digging out unnecessary irrelevant topics for discussion (s). I have the entire history since Jan'19 (decision month to exit the CEE market, without any prior notification) in mail exchanges with me. Please advice the workaround.Thank you.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register