Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikal Kumar   30 August 2017

Full and final amount not paid

Dear Sir,

I was working with a Delhi based company named by SHIVANSH SOLUTIONS PVT LTD. and resigned on 19.8.2016 and against 2 month notice period , i had served 1 month notice period and my employer agreed to deduct amount for one month remaning notice period from my F & F amount and accepted the resignantion.

Now it has been one year and mentioned employer is not willing to pay full final settlment amount even the amount what they have mentioned in F&F sheet had been agreed by both the parties and there is no reason to hold the payment.

Because they requested me that they are going through financial crisis so i also did not pressurize them to clear the dues but now they have stopped to reply to my mails and i came to know they are extending their business operations which means they have funds still they are not ready to clear my dues.

Please suggest what appropriate legal action can be taken against them. I have appointment letter with me and F7F sheet also signed by HR of the company who is still working with them.

Thanks

Regards,

Vikal Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

Ambanshu Sahni   30 August 2017

Dear Vikal,

Normaly in these cases a legal notice would suffice, but incase the employer is not willing to pay the FFS a suit for recovery can be considered. I am based in Delhi in case you want to have a detailed discussion please feel free to contact me at 7291090489.

Regards

Ambanshu

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2017

The FnF can suffice as  admission of debt.

You have made enough representations to attorney's of employer in HR/Admin/Legal cells.

Write to good offices of appointing authority,MD,CEO under proper acknowledgment and narrate all previous representations mentioning names/dated...............

Has there been any written reply?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register