LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jay Oza   23 August 2017

Full and final

My issue is related to my FNF from my company.

I worked for this company for 2 months and I left the company without giving any notice period. As I don't have any thing in writing about my joining nor i have a offer letter from the company.I join the company on 6th Feb 2017 and I left this company on 5th April 2017.

As I had left without any notice and after few days i came to office and give my hand over in writing and told then varobali that i will not be coming back to work. After few days i dropped in mail saying i had given all my handover.

Now want i am asking for my FNF where my salary of March 2017 is not been given as they kept it on hold. Now they say that i have not given them a notice period in writing as per there policy in writing and serve the notice period of one month as i was not confirmed not i have any appointment letter where it says this.

Please let me know what should i do now to get my salary for the days i worked

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 August 2017

Jay, 

Send them a legal notice for the recovery of your amount .... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

(Guest)

Terms of your offer/appointment letter may have to be referred before arriving at some appropriate opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register