Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan (TBA)     22 December 2012

Fsa charges - during tenancy

Hi,

I was staying in Hyderabad in one house for rent for close to 6 years (rented in Nov 2006)

APCPDDCL (AP electricity board) collects FSA charges for FY 2012-2013. I vacated the house in Oct 2012 and cleared all my dues at the time of vacation

Now for Nov 2012 and Dec 2012, AP electricity had billed with FSA for 1Q 2012. I have paid the FSA for Apr2012  which was collected in Nov 2012. But now my house is asking me to pay FSA charges for all the months (may-oct 2012) which will be billed going forward.

I am fully fine in paying the FSA charges during my period of stay, I have also paid FSA chanrges in 2006-2007 for the period when I have not stayed. Also AP High court has stayed the delyaed collection of FSA by APCPDCL for the FY 2008-2009 which will be now refunded by DISCOMS in future bills. (also case is running in SC)

So I have asked my previous owner to refund back the same to me whenever it is refunded by discoms

But he is not ready to accept the refund the FSA for 2008-2009 (aas discoms will discount them in future bills), but he only requires me to pay for FSA for 2012-2013.

What should I do now...? Even though I want to be honest, since my owner refuses to refund whatever DISCOMS provide as discounts, I am not sure how this must be handled

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register