Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal (owner)     03 April 2014

From when should monthly maintenance charges to be paid

hello everyone

Im Vishal from Nagpur, Maharashtra and my query is that im purchasing a flat in resale but the problem is the association has already cut down common facilities and had imposed the remaining maintenance charges which have been unpaid by the current owner as he had just purchased the flat as an investment and now they are charging for giving NOC  

I wanted to know that whether society can stop the common facilities, can they charge in seprate for the NOC and if the facilities has been cut down then is it possible to charge for that perticular period in which the common facilities has been cut

please guide

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2014

flat including the proportionate price of the common areas and facilities which should be shown separately, to be paid by the purchaser of flat; and the intervals at which the instalments thereof may be paid; (iii) the nature, extent and descripttion of the common areas and facilities; (iv) the nature, extent and descripttion of limited common areas and facilities, if any. (n) sell flat on the basis of the carpet area only: Provided that, the promoter may separately charge for thecommon areas and facilities in proportion `to the carpet area of the flat'.new purchaser has to obtained NOC from the society.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2014

I agree with the views and suggestions made by the learned advocate Mr. Ramachary.  However, you may obtain an opinion from a local lawyer before proceeding with the purchase.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register