LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mustapha (Financial Service)     24 January 2014

Fresh cut bank instrument for lease

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information..Contact: mustapha.lease@gmail.com Skype ID:zyed.mustapha Thank you..

Learning

4 Replies

CA Archana Yadav (FCA)     21 February 2014

Can you please contact us at aarchanay@gmail.com . We need some help on the services mentioned by you.

rosabella   14 May 2018

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. It solved very quickly the problem I was having run 3

galken   21 June 2018

Great article. This is exactly what I�ve been looking for color switch and little big snake

camike   19 December 2018

Good articles, interesting stories have left us extremely impressed readers, I love your post, thank you for sharing with readers, I hope you have many new posts. to share.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register