LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh Narula   17 September 2019

Freezing of Bank Account for Crypto Trading

Dear Sir/ MadamThis is in regard to the freezing of my Bank Account (Online Bank ) on the basis of email received to the above bank from Cyber Crime Police , Pune.

Request you to please help me in unfreezing my Bank Account.

I think that my bank  account was blocked either of the 3 reasons:

1. Buying and Selling of High Value INR transaction daily   through Person to Person trading for earning around 0.1-0.2 percent interest .

2. Money Received from Fraudsters(which I was not aware of) in my bank account in return of my transfer of Cryptocurrency through Crypto Exchanges.

3.Money Sent to  Fraudsters(which I was not aware of) in their bank account in return of transfer of Crypto to me, through a P2P platform of Crypto Exchanges

Bank is not ready to disclose any details at all, not ready to even give the email copy of Cyber Crime Police and said to visit the police station.

Also, I haven't received any intimation from Cyber Crime Police too.

Your help is highly needed for saving my life.

Regards,

Ritesh

Learning

11 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 September 2019

You need to contact the Cyber cell concerned to clearify the matter.If you apprhend arrest just get an anticipatory bail

Ritesh Narula   17 September 2019

Dear Sir, When I haven't done any wrong and was just trading in Crypto ,which Crores of Indians are doing too, why I will be arrested and under which law or section?

(Guest)
Police won't arrest you for that, they can make a case and you might have to fight it in court or you can settle the matter, I need to see the e-mail that you have received or any other letter regarding the same.

Regards
satyammishra181@gmail.com

Vinit Nair (Advocate Vinit Nai   18 September 2019

is there any F.I.R registered against you ?

Ritesh Narula   26 September 2019

Dear Sir/Madam , I am being informed verbally by my DBS Bank that there is an FIR Registered against me , because of which my account is Debit Freezed. However, they are are not ready to share any written information or document , inspite of so many follow ups. I haven't received any FIR yet from Cyber Crime as well. So, I think my Bank representative are saying lies on phone. Please help me in unfreezing my account. I still don't know exactly why my account was freezed. As per current law, trading in Crypto Currency is not illegal.

Shadab Ahmad Khan   30 December 2021

Now I am in the same situation anybody please help me 

Mubarak   05 April 2022

is there any update??

ismael cultis   11 May 2022

This is good news, Mrs Debra Sabina just helped me recover back my lost bitcoins, contact her now if you need help to trace and recover back your lost bitcoins.
email: debrasabina1961@gmail.com
Thanks and welcome

regards

Rohit Kumawat   18 September 2022

Is your issue solved 

Sanjay Parmar (teacher)     04 January 2023

BSQ is a fraud company. My 13000 USDT is not withdraw. My 600000 INR stuck in  BSQ trading app. Now they demanding 100000 commission to release 13000 USDT That already showing that withdrawal completed but not received in my account. That is my life saving money so i had to contact  octafexrecoveryexpert ON TELGRAM  for help and they help me recover my money . they also guide me to invest with  a good company .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023

Originally posted by : Sanjay Parmar

BSQ is a fraud company. My 13000 USDT is not withdraw. My 600000 INR stuck in  BSQ trading app. Now they demanding 100000 commission to release 13000 USDT That already showing that withdrawal completed but not received in my account. That is my life saving money so i had to contact  octafexrecoveryexpert ON TELGRAM  for help and they help me recover my money . they also guide me to invest with  a good company .

is it s legal query?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register