LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaspal Singh (prop.)     25 September 2012

Fraudest fraud

Due to some problems, I sold my resumed property some twelve years ago (mentioning that this property is resumed at presesnt and all the process of restoration will be done by buyer himself and the seller will bear all the expenses). But buyer after giving advance could not make any payment on time, so a extension was given with the clause that the payment will be made on particular date (which was one month ahead) or 30 days after the property was restored and payment for restoration was demanded by relevant authority which ever is earlier. After that the seller never came to us. Now I myself got the property restored and made all the payments from my own accounts and got the CD in my favour and applied for NOC for registration. In the meantime 2nd or 3rd buyer filed a suit for possession of property in connivance with 1st buyer and the dealers who are witness but now with them, that they had been with me all the time and I've ditched them when I got the property restored (and they also got the stay).  But the fact is they were no where in the picture and waited for the right time to grab the same after 12 long years. What can I do now. Kindly suggest me with some precedentds so that I can persue my case confidently

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register