Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Tiwari   10 June 2016

Fraud transaction on my sbi credit card

Hi -

There is a big fraud networks ig going on with SBI Card, Blue Dart and a few others. Today at 10 June 2016, I have received my new credit card from SBI bank and after just few minutes, I got a call from +91- 9250050195 and +91- 9211156470 respectivly and they has told me that he is calling from bank and just confirming that you have received your card or not. Once I confirmed that I have received the card they just asked my date of birth to confirm and after this on my newly received card there is a transaction done of Rs. 8,155 on the name of Luv Technologies.

When I tried to call then back these phone number become switched off. Now I have few queries like:

- How they came to know that I have just received a new card from SBI bank?

- How they able to send IVR message on my email id using the same message gateway like: VK-SBICARD?

- How the SBI, Blue dart and fraud company are together to make people fool?

I really concerned that how they are fooling different people acroos the country and SBI and other agencies are doing nothing.

I am really going to file a complaint against SBI Card, Blue Dart and so called Luv Technologies which taken the payment.

Can anyone help here to refund my amount or should I go to top of this case.

Amit

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 June 2016

Lodge complaint with SBI Card, Chairman SBI, RBI, police, BO, Director- Consumer Affairs of your state:

Yuo will details and contact details from:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp

Better entrust the matter to an able counsel.

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     05 July 2016

Provide details on info@cyberorgindia.com or call 09422109619 for Civil Remedy.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2016

you an also give complaint to cyber police.

the card should be clocked immediately.

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     06 July 2016

The beneficiary has to prove the dealing between you and him.Civil remedy in IT Act can help you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2016

Sufficient advises have been advanced.

Now querist has to act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register