LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev (manager)     04 November 2011

Fraud mortgage

i m NRI my property was put on mortgage when i was in foriegn country without my consent  and my fake signatures were done

can the bank retain my property papers?

how to get back my property without doing police complaint?

Learning

3 Replies

Tuni pattaniak (consultant)     04 November 2011

Hye,

When dealing with a mortgage claim, many customers have been unknowingly sold a mortgage whereby a loan would have been perfectly acceptable. The best way to know the full cost is to check if you would have been able to get a loan rather than take out a mortgage. It is very common for a mortgage to incur additional fees in excess of several thousands pounds.

If you are interested in finding out if you have a mortgage claim due to your incorrect borrowing, you can start off by asking yourself the question when you met the broker who was discussing your financial requirements. Did you ask them to help you find a loan, however rather than get a loan they managed to convince you to go for a mortgage instead. Generally speaking, a mortgage claim is due to ignorance of the mortgage broker or an inappropriate loan itself.

Please visit the following link for instantaneous solution::https://www.mortgageclaimservices.co.uk which is a leading online organization that can help you to make mortgage claim. There are many experienced attorneys who can show you the way to save your hard-earned money.

sanjeev (manager)     05 November 2011

im NRI my property was put on mortgage when i was in foriegn country without my consent  and my fake signatures were done

can the bank retain my property papers?

how to get back my property without doing police complaint?

i m frm india settled abroad

Amit Mahajan (RH-Legal)     10 November 2011

Dear Sanjeev,

It seems that property papers are with the finincial institution from where finance has been done. 

1.Can you clarify how your original documents reached the place of mortgage.

2. You can place your record on the basis of Memorandum recoring the equitable mortgage and that when you were not in country of mortgage then the very basic document of mortgage would not be legal.

However on prima facie what action did you took in repsect of the original documents as it seems that original documents reached the instituiion in your knoweldge

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register