LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Chander   24 June 2015

Fraud in credit via bank deposite

I have some transaction with Mr.X from last 6-7 months. I have paid him some credit amount in his bank account of which paid slips are with me as a proof. Now i asked him to return my amount and he refuses to give it back.

So is there any IPC section or law that i can charge on him to get my money back.

Proof of transaction:-

Bank paid slip deposited by me.

I am itself in the bank premises to pay all these cash.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 June 2015

You may preferably show all documents on record and evidence if any of having borrowed from you and declinature to pay to an able lawyer and proceed further under expert advise of your lawyer.

Ravi Chander   24 June 2015

I have all the payslips that i have deposited him in the bank but i don't have any declination to pay it back.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 June 2015

Drive the discussion so that the recipient admits the debt and declines to pay. Record and build evidence.

Preferably proceed under the able guidance of your able lawyer.

Ravi Chander   28 June 2015

Mr. X provide me the services of the deposited amount. So, i have always deposited it in Credit , i do have all receipts for services like tickets, bill payment etc and i also have pay slips of bank.

So, i want to ask you some question:-

1) He provide me service receipts so it proves that he provide me service as per paid amount in banks. So if he refuse to give my credit back, am i not eligible to allege him in the consumer court that he didn't provide me service yet of deposited cash.

2) My second question is if i paid certain cash in his account and i have paid slips with me so can't i claim that money in his account.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register